Mouille Point Village is ideally situated between the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and the historic Mouille Point Light House in Cape Town, and is within walking distance of the Cape Town Stadium. Mouille Point Village boasts luxury serviced apartments, perfectly located with the ocean on your doorstep, combining the services of a hotel with the freedom to connect with the surroundings. Guests staying at Mouille Point Village feel a sense of community and the freedom to engage with the atmosphere of one of the most beautiful regions in the world. The famous Mouille Point promenade, opposite the apartments, stretches through to Bantry Bay, allowing for long scenic strolls, jogging, and rollerblading alongside the ocean. The beachfront area is also complimented by trendy coffee shops, cafés and delicatessen's, offering sweeping views and designer dining spots. From sunbathing on the beach, to kayaking or enjoying a gourmet coffee after a brisk morning walk, Mouille Point Village has something for everyone to
Directions from Cape Town International Airport:
1. Exit Airport Direction N2 Cape Town, and as you approach the city, follow the N2 CITY, FORESHORE, SEA POINT signage.
2. Follow N2 Stad/City signs for 22km’s until you arrive at the Coen Steytler Avenue traffic lights.
3. The Cape Town International Convention Centre is on your left hand side and the V&A Waterfront on your right hand side.
4. Proceed straight over the intersection, keeping in the right hand lane.
5. At the very next traffic light, turn right into Western Boulevard, direction Green Point.
6. Turn right into Portswood road, direction V&A Waterfront.
7. Turn left into Beach Road just before the V&A Waterfront (BMW Pavilion on the corner).
8. Follow Beach Road as it runs alongside the shoreline, for about 2km.
9. Mouille Point Village is on your left hand side.
10. Reception : Westridge, 93 Beach Road, Mouille Point